NOMAD is a battery powered air-supply buoy for diving that delivers you compressed air from the surface through a 40-foot long hose as you breathe underwater. Extremely compact and user-friendly, NOMAD provides 45-60+ minutes of dive time per battery, depending on diver usage.
Who can participate in NOMAD Diving?
WARNING: NOMAD uses strong magnets. Magnets may interfere with pacemakers or medical implants. It is advised that persons with pacemakers or medical implants do not use NOMAD. Persons with pacemakers or medical implants must stay back at least 2 feet from the Nomad main body at all times.
Prior to NOMAD Diving, ALL Users must:
- Read and understand the NOMAD Owner’s – Users Manual
- Complete the BLU3 Fitness to Dive Evaluation
- Complete the NOMAD Online Dive Training Course
All Users must be able to:
- Swim 200 yards without stopping, without a time limit
- Tread water for 10 minutes continuously
- Users must be 12 years of age or older to dive with NOMAD.
- Users under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian supervision at all times.
NOMAD comes with a One Year Limited Warranty.