The SCOUT features our proprietary direct-drive compressor on a Briggs & Stratton 550 series engine – providing run times well over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel. The compressor utilizes the same low-profile case, flag/intake staff and float tube as our more expensive systems.
The F285BE Includes: motor/compressor assembly, impact resistant HDPE base case, 7ft heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and QRS fitting.
- Motor: Briggs & Stratton, 4 stroke motor
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Run time: 3 hours per tank of gas
- Depth: Recreational diving performance: 2 diver/70′-80′ and 3 divers/35′-45’*
- *With the purchase of an Add-A-Diver kit*
- Weight: 44 pounds – compressor in yellow pan with travel cover
- Dimensions: 17″L x 24″W x 14″H (in storage case)