Brownie's Electric Series systems are ideal when electric service is available. Whether you have a job to do or a quick down in the water is required, plug in and dive in with our electric series compressor systems.
The E150 Features:
- Motor: LEESON .75 HP / 60hz TEFC motor with sealed switch, 12 amp, 830 Watts (available in 220v upon request)
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Run time: Continuous (when power is supplied)
- Depth: 1 diver 50'-55' and 2 divers 25'-30'*
- *With the purchase of an Add-a-Diver Kit*
- Weight: 62 pounds – compressor in storage case
- Dimensions: 17″L x 24″D x 17″H (in storage case)
E150X – 1 Diver “X" Package:
Includes: Motor / Compressor assembly, storage case with impact resistant HDPE cover and 5ft heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and QRS fitting.
- 1 60ft down line with F to M QRS fitting
- 1 Brownie’s hookah regulators on 40" hose and QRS
- 1 Brownie’s patented weight integrated Cummerbelt - (As seen in picture)
- 1 Deluxe gear bag
- 1 Owner’s Manual
Brownie's Third Lung products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase. A copy of retail purchase receipt, showing model and serial number is required to verify warranty eligibility. Brownie's will repair, replace or refund valid warranty claims. A warranty is determined by a certified Brownie's Technician only. Brownie's will not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages beyond the wholesale purchase price. Please contact Brownie's Third Lung at 954-524-2112 if you have a warranty issue.