Let's start off with this crazy acronym VSBDC:
Variable Speed Boat Diving Compressor
This Built in Boat Diving Compressor is our most compact hookah compressor option, occupying less than a single cubic foot of space and weighing only 22 pounds.
An alternative to our floating systems, Brownie's has designed a Built-in-Boat Compressor that operates off of your own boats battery supply and will continuously charge and operate while your vessel is powered up.
Mounting holes are drilled into the starboard base to assist in an easy installation.
A fresh air intake staff with dry top is mounted directly on the compressor head. But if fresh air is not immediately available where your mounting the compressor, Brownie's offers a Fresh Air Intake package that with help from a little poly wire hose, draws air from a clean fresh air source and delivers to the compressor.
- VS Specifications:Motor: .75 HP sealed DC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Power requirement: 24vdc 35 amps
- Performance: 24v power 3cfm @ 50psi / max 2650 rpm
- (2 divers to 65ft / 3 divers to 35ft)
- Run time: Continuous, based on available power source
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.5″L x 13″D x 11″H
All packages are set up with a 100' common down line to give the divers a huge radius around your boat.
VSBDC0-3X - 3 Diver "X" Package:
Includes: .75 HP sealed DC motor w/ sealed switch and Variable Speed controller, Single head direct-drive compressor mounted on a starboard base, 7' heat hose with in-line filter and QRS fittings, 5' battery lead to boats alternator, Operator Manuals.
- 1 100' down line with QRS fittings
- 2 Y dividers
- 3 20' diver hoses with QRS fittings,
- 3 Brownie's Hookah regulator with 40" hose & QRS,
- 3 Brownie's Drop Weight Cummerbelts™,
- 1 Brownie's mesh gear bag
NOTE: Do not connect a diver compressor to a power source that supports other vital boat functions. See our other Boat Systems for additional installation options.